Health Law Journal Available
The Florida Health Law Journal - Winter 2009 is now available in the document library. Featured articles include:
- Dedication of the Inagural Issue to Barbara J. Pankau by Jeanne Helton, Esq., Immediate Past Chair, Health Law Section
- Forward by Troy Kishbaugh, Esq., Chair, Health Law Section
- Introduction by James M. Barclay, Esq., Founding Editor-in-Chief
- Preface by Barbara del Castillo, Founding Executive Editor
- Health Law at the Division of Administrative Hearings by Honorable Robert S. Cohen
- State Healthcare Facility Anti-fraud Licensure Laws by Grant P. Dearborn, Esq.
- Professional Limited Liability Company: The Entity of Choice by Richard O. Jacobs, Esq., and Michael Igel, Esq.
- Professional Regulation and Declaratory Statement Process by Bruce D. Lamb, Esq.
- Just Dating Or Soul Mates? Patient Safety Meets Fraud And Abuse by Jay Wolfson, PhD, JD and Nir Menachemi, PhD
Click here to to view the Health Law Journal in PDF format.