The Health Law Section of the Florida Bar is pleased to share with you its Spring 2012 newsletter, containing in-depth analysis of important issues for the Florida health law attorney.
The Health Law Section of the Florida Bar is pleased to share with its 1100 members the Newsletter for winter 2013. This edition features in-depth information about a number of issues of importance to attorneys who hospitals, physicians, physician organizations, nursing homes and other health care providers in regulatory, transactional and risk matters. The newsletter includes the following subjects by the following authors:
The Summer 2012 Health Law Section Newsletter has been published and is available for download in the document library. Click the link below to download the file in PDF format.
The 2011 Fall edition of the Health Law Section has been posted and may be downloaded using the link below.
Anyone interested in publishing an article in a future edition of the HLS Newsletter should contact Tom Clark, Newsletter Editor at Thomas.Clark@henlaw.com
The Florida Health Law Journal - Winter 2009 is now available in the document library. Featured articles include:
- Dedication of the Inagural Issue to Barbara J. Pankau by Jeanne Helton, Esq., Immediate Past Chair, Health Law Section
- Forward by Troy Kishbaugh, Esq., Chair, Health Law Section
- Introduction by James M. Barclay, Esq., Founding Editor-in-Chief
- Preface by Barbara del Castillo, Founding Executive Editor
- Health Law at the Division of Administrative Hearings by Honorable Robert S. Cohen
- State Healthcare Facility Anti-fraud Licensure Laws by Grant P. Dearborn, Esq.
- Professional Limited Liability Company: The Entity of Choice by Richard O. Jacobs, Esq., and Michael Igel, Esq.
- Professional Regulation and Declaratory Statement Process by Bruce D. Lamb, Esq.
- Just Dating Or Soul Mates? Patient Safety Meets Fraud And Abuse by Jay Wolfson, PhD, JD and Nir Menachemi, PhD
Click here to to view the Health Law Journal in PDF format.