Dear Health Law Section Members:
The Health Law Section (“HLS”) website has been updated with June through July 2020 articles on significant developments in the health law arena that may be of interest to you in your practice.
These summaries are presented to HLS members for general information only and do not constitute legal advice from The Florida Bar or the HLS. HLS thanks the following volunteers who have generously donated their time to prepare these summaries for our members:
- Amy Morse, Esq., Morse & Morse, LLC
- Angelina Gonzalez, Esq., Panza, Maurer, & Maynard, P.A.
- Ariel Cavazos, Esq. & Emily Greentree, Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel
- Colby J. Ellis, Esq., Johnson Jackson PLLC
- Jeffrey Mustari, Esq., Southern Health Lawyers, LLC
- Jessica Weissman, PhD, RDN, LDN, Program Director and University Department Chair, Keiser University, Melbourne
- Timothy Wombles, Esq. & Emily Greentree, Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel
Jamie Gelfman, Esq., Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel, HLS Editor in Chief
Ashley Brevda, Esq., Corp Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer, Oncology Analytics, Inc., HLS Team Editor
Trish Huie, Esq., Patricia A. Huie, PLLC, HLS Team Editor