The Health Law Section is seeking speakers for the upcoming Representing the Physician 2022 CLE. The course is scheduled for Friday, January 28, 2022 at the Stetson Tampa Law Center.
Remember the following as you consider your topic.
- Different perspectives matter. Great topics often include speakers from different backgrounds – private attorneys, in-house counsel, government, consumers, providers, senior and junior – pairing up to present different views on the submitted topic.
- One session should not have two speakers from the same firm/organization.
- We always have a very diverse group of attendees (lawyers, physicians, administrators, compliance specialists, regulators). Do not be afraid to suggest an advanced or masters level topic.
Some topics to consider:
- Advising physician groups involved in private equity transactions
- Navigating the nuances of Florida’s Health Care Clinic Act
- Practicing medicine across state lines, including telemedicine issues
- Trends in law enforcement against physicians
- Issues with restrictive covenants
- Representing physicians and other allied health professionals in the peer review process and/or before professional licensure boards
- Cybersecurity and healthcare-related intrusions as they relate to patient privacy