Become a Member
The Florida Bar’s Health Law Section is a forum dedicated to education and professional development of health law professionals in Florida.
Health law involves the application of federal, state, and local law, rules, and regulations regarding the delivery of health care services. Typically, health lawyers represent individuals, groups, institutional health care providers, managed care organizations, third-party payors, pharmaceutical businesses, and device manufacturers, and others in the healthcare industry.
By joining the Health Law Section, you become part of a dedicated community of health law professionals and your membership includes the following benefits:
- Continuing Education, including free and discounted content for members
- Publications, including newsletters and Section news
- Summaries of new legal issues, cases and opinions of interest, and rule developments
- Professional networking events – connect with other attorneys dedicated to health law and operating across the broad spectrum of areas in health law.
Membership is available to Florida Bar members, affiliates, and students:
- $40 for Florida Bar members
- $50 for Affiliates (individuals who are not members of the Florida Bar but who work in the health care industry).
- $25 for law students