Dear Health Law Section Members:
The Health Law Section (“HLS”) website has been updated with January – March 2023 articles on significant developments in health law that may be of interest to you in your practice.
These summaries are presented to HLS members for general information only and do not constitute legal advice from The Florida Bar or its Health Law Section. HLS thanks these volunteers who have generously donated their time to prepare these summaries for our members.
- Angie Caldwell, PYA
- Jordan Cohen, Esq., Akerman LLP
- Pierre Craig, Esq., University of Miami School of Law
- Neresa A. De Biasi, Esq., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Martin R. Dix, Esq., Akerman LLP
- Noam Fischman, Esq., Akerman LLP
- Lauren Gandle Esq., Akerman LLP
- Susan Gross Sholinsky, Esq., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Marcy Hahn Saperstein, Esq., Akerman. LLP
- Ashley Krezmien, Esq., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Erin E. Schaefer, Esq., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Steven M. Swirsky, Esq., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Elizabeth Scarola, Esq., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., HLS Editor in Chief
Aubrey Marie Mys, 1st year law student – University of Florida, HLS Law Student Member
Trish Huie, Esq., Patricia A. Huie, PLLC, HLS Team Editor